Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome

Welcome!

I've been planning this blog for a while. I hope it will be of interest and use to people who are interested in technical writing, either because it's what they do for a living or because they're thinking of going down that road.

Some of the topics I plan to cover in the near future will focus on creating user-centered documentation. Things like focusing on tasks rather than on the UI and helping the reader find information quickly.

So, stop in and take a look. And if you find this blog useful, leave a comment to encourage me.

Speaking of comments, respectful disagreements are definitely welcome. If you disagree with something I write or have better ideas, please comment. Good discussions will help everybody learn.



----------------
Now playing: The Zombies - I Don't Want to Know
via FoxyTunes

No comments: